Skip to main content

Tour Diary

Topics are really draining out. So I have decided to use Dumbledore's Pensieve and dwell into my past (refer Harry Potter Series, 5 onwards to know about pensieve). As I'm so blessed with a highly deteriorated memory even a pensieve can't be of much help. let me try.

This is about a journey I have had, to Bangalore few months back. It was planned as a casual visit to my cousin sister's house, who has been residing there after her marriage. Since then she was asking me to go over there which I didn't do. My college life kept me busy. But as it was over and I was staying in my home, doing nothing but staring at the roof. I thought a different roof won't do much harm to my eyes. So i decided to go over there. My cousin brother Deepak was also with me. He was the one who planned the trip, booked a ticket for me and what I had to do was to sit in the bus and wait for it to reach the destination.


Day One.
I had always hoped that a change of place might bring something good. I couldn't have dreamed for a better start - missed the stop where we were supposed to be off.

Woke up after a while, travelled about half an hour enjoying the sceneries outside through the window still confident that ours was the last stop. Bus did cover a great distance when we realized our mistake, so had to travel back by a local bus. When you are new to a place you can learn about them if you got an uncanny sense or by an unexpected exposure(my case). We reached her house, slept for a while (as if that wasn't enough). By the time we woke up our story had become a hit back home. After spending time till evening talking, we left there.

Forgot to mention about Abdu. Though I didn't plan my trip, had an understanding with him. He also left for bangalore the same day from Calicut. A rendezvous was fixed at Kairali Hotel (a mallu hotel, the name itself suggests that) with our friends working over there in B'lore. That place brought nostalgia of college life and Zam Zam especially- famous for its sumptuous shawai. Me, Narayan Deepak Abdu and Ojas were sitting there trying to relive the glorious days of past.

What attracted me wasn't the grilled Chicken, though I exhibitted heavy appetite, it was a cute girl sitting next to our table. Even Ojas and Deepak(supposedly decent guys) couldn't stop themselves looking at her. She wasn't a knockout type, but was adorable. We kept looking at her. It went for a while until we got a red signal.

Girls I believe have many ways to let you know what is in their mind . This one went beyond our imagination. One guy from her gang (not good looking ! )stood up and walked , stopped by her side (veruthe pedippichu) started caressing her, well did something to that extent . Did I see her glancing towards us and having a smirk? I'm not so sure. But somewhere I heard a shattering sound. Glass I reckon.

I heard Naru saying

" She ain't that beautiful, mate"

Perspectives change bit too fast

I looked at her, suddenly realized she wasnt that good looking any more !!!

Wow!!


to be contd..

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Graphics

Papa, where are you going?? My little girl asks me  To attend a marriage dear. I told her It is a Sunday and she expects I will take her to the park like I promised.  I waited for an array of questions from her, and she doesn’t disappoint me.  "Are we not going to the park today?" " No dear, I have to go. We will go later." “Why aren't you taking us? Who is getting married? ” Rishin uncle is getting married  "Chathan uncle” she corrected me with enough conviction which made me feel that it was me who made the mistake. She caught hold of that name recently and since then I didn’t hear her calling him anything other than that. But she never calls him Chathan in public; they have made a pact it seems.  She started circling around me doing her tiny little steps. She doesn’t look surprised by the news; I was practically taken aback when he told me. It was late last night, he called me and declared. "I am going to get marrie

Words

Words are echoing in my mind. There is no coherent thought in it. They just jump around in an urge to get out.  Me first me first, they say. They don't realise they aren't ready to walk on their own. They have to stand behind an idea and grow. Or they are mere words without a soul. Few are bit more wiser than the rest. They group with their half brothers and create unrest, even getting heard at times. They wander aimlessly for a while, gliding along any path they see. For they don't have a destination in their mind and are lost without doubt The newbies see their brothers' fate from afar. They fear to set forth or even make a sound. They wait for someone strong to take them ashore. They wait and get old. They get choked and don't get heard. Words.

നിശബ്ദത

                        മുത്തശ്ശൻ ക്ലോക്കിൽ മണി പന്ത്രണ്ട് അടിച്ചു. മഴ പെയ്തു ഒഴിഞ്ഞിട്ടുണ്ട്. ഇറ്റു വീഴുന്ന വെള്ളതുള്ളികളും ഇടയ്ക്കുള്ള ചീവീടിന്റെ ശബ്ദവും ഒഴിച്ചാൽ ചുറ്റിലും എങ്ങും നിശബ്ദത. എല്ലാവരും ഉറങ്ങി തുടങ്ങി.   ഒരാൾ മാത്രം ഉറക്കമൊഴിച്ച് കാത്തിരിപ്പുണ്ട്. പൂർണ്ണമായ നിശബ്ദതക്കു വേണ്ടി. ഇന്നത്തെ ജോലി അതീവ ശ്രദ്ധയോടെ ചെയ്യേണ്ടത് ആണ്, അതിനു പരിപൂർണ്ണ നിശബ്ദത അയാള്ക്കു ആവശ്യമുണ്ടു. ശബ്ദം ഉണ്ടാക്കാതെ അയാൾ കുറച്ചു കൂടെ കാത്തിരുന്നു. പതിയെ ചീവിടുകളും ഉറക്കത്തിലായെന്നു തോന്നുന്നു.  ഒരു ശബ്ദവും കേൾക്കാനില്ല. സന്തോഷത്തോടെ അയാൾ എഴുന്നേറ്റു. തന്റെ പക്കലുള്ള ചെറിയ വെട്ടം അയാൾ തെളിയിച്ചു, ചുറ്റിലും നോക്കി. ഇല്ല അപകടം ഒന്നും ഇല്ല. കാലത്തു നോക്കി വച്ചിരുന്ന വീടിനടുത്തേക്ക് അയാൾ പതിയെ ചെന്നു. പതുങ്ങി ഇരുന്നു കുറച്ചു നേരം അയാൾ  കാതോർത്തു. ശബ്ദമൊന്നും കേൾക്കുന്നില്ല. എല്ലാവരും നല്ല ഉറക്കത്തിലാണ്. ജനവാതിൽ തുറന്നു നേരത്തെ ഇളക്കി മാറ്റിയിരുന്ന ജനൽ കമ്പികളുടെ വിടവിലൂടെ ശ്രദ്ധയോടെ അയാൾ അകത്തു കടന്നു. ഇരുണ്ട വെട്ടത്തിൽ അലമാര ഇരിക്കുന്ന സ്ഥലം ലക്ഷ്യമാക്കി പമ്മി പമ്മി അയാൾ നടന്നു. ഇനിയാണ് ശ്രദ്ധ വേണ്ടത്.