Skip to main content

Bucketlist



Ten things I want to do, given that my time here is limited. This is giving me a feel of someone who is going to die soon, not so inspiring. Hmmm. so let me cut short everyone’s life here. So some terror is awaiting and I’m the only one who is aware of it. But certainly there is nothing I could do apart from making most of the time that is available.

When Nikhil asked me to make a note on things I would I like to do, I thought it would be easy. But the fact is sickening, I couldn’t come up with something that I’m thriving to do as easily as I expected it to be. Pondering for a while, I came up with a few.

So let me add, this list is susceptible to change with the course of time. In a rush to make a list I might have missed a few assuming I haven’t completely got into such frame of mind.


So for now, here is the list irrespective of its possibility of occurring.

Bucket list.



  • Live like a Nomad even if it is for a while.
  • Travel all around the world, see wonderful things which I have just heard off.
  • Unbridled sex
  • Go for a date with a gorgeous looking girl (a candle light dinner followed by passionate sex)
  • Publish my book. (Don’t have to worry about its success and if I get any fame that is an added bonus )
  • Spend some quality time with friends and family.
  • Own a luxury vehicle like BMW 7 series sedan, a Benz S class or a SUV (atleast a drive being realistic).
  • Have a full fledged bar at home!!!
  • Attend Rave Parties.
  • I don’t mind tasting hashish, cocaine ganja what ever be the name.
  • Sailing Alone Around the World


May be many of them are pipe dreams, I don’t really care, more over I would like to dream more and make further additions to the list, I heard Dreams are for free.

Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue, and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Graphics

Papa, where are you going?? My little girl asks me  To attend a marriage dear. I told her It is a Sunday and she expects I will take her to the park like I promised.  I waited for an array of questions from her, and she doesn’t disappoint me.  "Are we not going to the park today?" " No dear, I have to go. We will go later." “Why aren't you taking us? Who is getting married? ” Rishin uncle is getting married  "Chathan uncle” she corrected me with enough conviction which made me feel that it was me who made the mistake. She caught hold of that name recently and since then I didn’t hear her calling him anything other than that. But she never calls him Chathan in public; they have made a pact it seems.  She started circling around me doing her tiny little steps. She doesn’t look surprised by the news; I was practically taken aback when he told me. It was late last night, he called me and declared. "I am going to get marrie

Words

Words are echoing in my mind. There is no coherent thought in it. They just jump around in an urge to get out.  Me first me first, they say. They don't realise they aren't ready to walk on their own. They have to stand behind an idea and grow. Or they are mere words without a soul. Few are bit more wiser than the rest. They group with their half brothers and create unrest, even getting heard at times. They wander aimlessly for a while, gliding along any path they see. For they don't have a destination in their mind and are lost without doubt The newbies see their brothers' fate from afar. They fear to set forth or even make a sound. They wait for someone strong to take them ashore. They wait and get old. They get choked and don't get heard. Words.

നിശബ്ദത

                        മുത്തശ്ശൻ ക്ലോക്കിൽ മണി പന്ത്രണ്ട് അടിച്ചു. മഴ പെയ്തു ഒഴിഞ്ഞിട്ടുണ്ട്. ഇറ്റു വീഴുന്ന വെള്ളതുള്ളികളും ഇടയ്ക്കുള്ള ചീവീടിന്റെ ശബ്ദവും ഒഴിച്ചാൽ ചുറ്റിലും എങ്ങും നിശബ്ദത. എല്ലാവരും ഉറങ്ങി തുടങ്ങി.   ഒരാൾ മാത്രം ഉറക്കമൊഴിച്ച് കാത്തിരിപ്പുണ്ട്. പൂർണ്ണമായ നിശബ്ദതക്കു വേണ്ടി. ഇന്നത്തെ ജോലി അതീവ ശ്രദ്ധയോടെ ചെയ്യേണ്ടത് ആണ്, അതിനു പരിപൂർണ്ണ നിശബ്ദത അയാള്ക്കു ആവശ്യമുണ്ടു. ശബ്ദം ഉണ്ടാക്കാതെ അയാൾ കുറച്ചു കൂടെ കാത്തിരുന്നു. പതിയെ ചീവിടുകളും ഉറക്കത്തിലായെന്നു തോന്നുന്നു.  ഒരു ശബ്ദവും കേൾക്കാനില്ല. സന്തോഷത്തോടെ അയാൾ എഴുന്നേറ്റു. തന്റെ പക്കലുള്ള ചെറിയ വെട്ടം അയാൾ തെളിയിച്ചു, ചുറ്റിലും നോക്കി. ഇല്ല അപകടം ഒന്നും ഇല്ല. കാലത്തു നോക്കി വച്ചിരുന്ന വീടിനടുത്തേക്ക് അയാൾ പതിയെ ചെന്നു. പതുങ്ങി ഇരുന്നു കുറച്ചു നേരം അയാൾ  കാതോർത്തു. ശബ്ദമൊന്നും കേൾക്കുന്നില്ല. എല്ലാവരും നല്ല ഉറക്കത്തിലാണ്. ജനവാതിൽ തുറന്നു നേരത്തെ ഇളക്കി മാറ്റിയിരുന്ന ജനൽ കമ്പികളുടെ വിടവിലൂടെ ശ്രദ്ധയോടെ അയാൾ അകത്തു കടന്നു. ഇരുണ്ട വെട്ടത്തിൽ അലമാര ഇരിക്കുന്ന സ്ഥലം ലക്ഷ്യമാക്കി പമ്മി പമ്മി അയാൾ നടന്നു. ഇനിയാണ് ശ്രദ്ധ വേണ്ടത്.